- Main room which has three pull out beds for two people and two single chair beds.
- Small bedroom with a bunk bed.
- Equipped kitchen space (No Freezer).
- Small bathroom with toilet and hand basin.
- Disabled wet room with shower, toilet, two hand basins.
Please bring your own sleeping bags, pillows and pillowcases.
Units may also book space adjacent to the Rambler for up to three lightweight tents. Tents are available for hire if required.
Arrival time is normally after 2pm and departure 4pm Sundays, before 1pm during school holidays, but these may be altered by checking with the office.
Users will be met on arrival at Blackmore IF REQUESTED. The building has a key safe – you will be provided with the code on receipt of your final payment.
Click plan to display a larger image
ALL FEES ARE DUE 6 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL.
Please note that you will be asked to complete a feedback form on The Rambler upon arrival, which should be posted to the County Office within 24 hours of the end of your holiday, with the keys.
Please help us to keep The Rambler in good condition by leaving it as you would wish to find it.