Welcome to the residential pages of our website

Here you will find information on how to take your units away on residential experiences

e.g.sleepovers, pack holidays, camps and indoor events.


Take a look at the Going Away with Scheme to see what qualifications you require.

Haven’t got the right ones?  Have a look for the next relevant training                or

Contact  your local Division Advisers (details on the Residential Team page).

They will be happy to answer any residential queries or questions about taking a qualification.

Anything missing from these pages that you think would be useful?

Contact us by email at residential@girlguidingworcs.org.uk and let us know.