The Mills Holiday House is a fully equipped holiday home which is centrally heated and opens all year round.
The house can accomodate a maximum of 26 people (18 girls and 8 adults).
- The large bedroom sleeps 12 girls in 6 bunk beds.
- The small bedroom sleeps 6 people in 3 bunk beds (please note one of the bunk beds is only suitable for small children)
- Bedroom one sleeps 3 leaders in one single and one bunk bed.
- Bedroom two sleeps 3 leaders/young leaders in one single and one bunk bed.
- Bedroom three sleeps 2 leaders / young leaders in one bunk bed.
Please bring your own sleeping bags, pillows and pillowcases.
The Mills Holiday House has disabled access, toilet and shower facilities.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with fridge and a freezer is situated in the dining room.
At the end of the day room there is a craft area with craft tables. There is also a small selection of indoor games.
Arrival time is normally after 2pm and departure time 4pm Sundays, (before 1pm during school holidays), but these may be altered by checking with the office.
Users will be met on arrival at Blackmore IF REQUESTED. The building has a key safe – you will be provided with the code on receipt of your final payment.
Click plan to display a larger image
All Fees are due 6 weeks before arrival.
Please note that you will be asked to complete a feedback form on the Mills upon arrival, which should be posted to the County Office within 24 hours of the end of your holiday.
Please help us to keep The Mills Holiday House in good condition by leaving it as you would wish to find it.