Who’s it for?
ALL volunteers including occasional helpers, GO coordinators, home contacts and parent helpers, peer educators, those doing the Young Leader qualification (aged 14+) and those that need to complete Level 3 and 4.
Our older A Safe Space training is the equivalent of Levels 1 and 2 of this A Safe Space training
You’ll learn about
- A basic introduction to our safeguarding policy and processes
- Your role and responsibility
- Volunteer Code of Conduct – how we behave when in guiding
- What to do if you have concerns about a member
- What is a safe space and why it’s important
- How to create a safe space
- What to do if it isn’t safe
- How to keep yourself safe
- Where to go to for help