Any member leading a team of adults, leaders in charge (or at least one leader per unit with module four of the Leadership qualification), mentors, advisers, coordinators (except GO coordinators), licence holders on residentials, trainers, tutors and those who need to complete Level 4.
- What to do if someone tells you about a concern, allegation or disclosure
- How to recognise there is a concern
- How you can support and help someone tell their story safely
- How to take action and with whom
- Where to get help
Do module three e-learning, then go to a training session.
- Training session 3 to 3.5 hours.
- E-learning: 20 to 25 minutes. You need to complete this module before you attend the training session.