You will enjoy a steam train trip from Kidderminster to Severn Valley Country Park and a day of crafts and activities and the return train trip back to Kidderminster.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Rainbows and their Leaders
£20 per Rainbow
£10 per Leader in ratio travelling by train
£5 per extra adults/Leaders/Guide Helpers/Young Leaders travelling County provided road travel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
A train trip to and from Severn Valley Country Park, crafts and woodland activities and a commemorative badge.
- Packed lunches will need to be brought.
- Transport to and from Severn Valley Railway Station, Kidderminster is not included.
- Please see the booking policy for details on ratios of Leaders to girls.
- Please read Bookings Policy and FAQ's before booking.
Bookings will be open from 19.00 on Friday 2nd March 2018 until will close on Monday 31st March 2018 or when the event is full.
- Booking will be online via the Girlguiding Worcestershire website.
- Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. You MUST submit the saved completed Word document by EMAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org The Word document will be available when bookings open. Once you have been informed by email your booking for places has been successful, you will have 21 days to send a non-refundable Deposit of £10.00 per Rainbow and full payment of Leaders travelling by train and extra Leaders/Guide Helpers/Young Leaders travelling by County provided road transport. Failure to make payment within 21 days will result in your places being released.
- Full balance payment will be required by Monday 23rd April 2018.