Booking Terms & Conditions 2020
(These conditions will apply from 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020)
- Provisional bookings may be made by telephone or e-mail and are held for 14 days awaiting appropriate non-refundable deposit and booking forms. These can be downloaded from our website www.girlguidingworcs.org.uk
- A deposit will be required to secure your booking.
- Cancellation more than twelve weeks prior to a holiday/camp will result in a lost deposit unless the house/site can be re-let. If the house/site is re-let the deposit will be returned less an administration charge.
- Cancellation between twelve and six weeks prior to a holiday/camp will result in a full lost deposit.
- Full fees will be payable six weeks before commencement of camp/holiday. If cancellation is made during this six week period for any reason full fees will be lost.
- Changes of date will be treated as a cancellation and subject to the above cancellation policy. A further deposit will be payable for a new date.
- It is possible to have ‘Exclusive Use’ of the site for large Division camps or similar. Please contact the office on 01905 797 377 to discuss this.
- All cheques should be made payable to: ‘Worcestershire Guide Association (Blackmore Account)’
Leaders are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions.
We advise you contact:
Unity Insurance Solutions: 0845 0945 704
Blackmore Camp Sites and Holiday Houses
The Mills and The Barn Holiday House
|Price per head
|Members of Girlguiding Worcestershire||£9.50||£115||£115|
|Girlguiding members from other counties||£10.50||£125||£125|
|Price per head
|Members of Girlguiding Worcestershire||£9.50||£50.00||£50.00|
|Girlguiding members from other counties||£10.50||£55.00||£55.00|
Day visitors, £2 per head (part or full day).
The minimum charge will be waived for Patrol / Senior Section Permit.
Camp site and outside shower / toilet block
No indoor facilities available (The Pavilion as wet weather shelter)
|Price per head
|Members of Girlguiding Worcestershire||£4.00||£50.00||£50.00|
|Girlguiding members from other Counties||£4.50||£55.00||£55.00|
|Caravans||£15 per van||£15.00|
CAMP EQUIPMENT HIRE
- We have enough equipment for two unit camps. You should discuss your requirements with the Blackmore Administrator.
- It is possible to hire individual tents, at a cost of £15 per tent per weekend. For longer periods contact the Blackmore Administrator at the time of booking.
- Cooking Pots and pans are also available to hire. Please contact the Blackmore Administrator for hire cost and availability at the time of booking.
- Tables and benches available to hire at £15 per weekend.
EXCLUSIVE USE OF SITE FOR LARGE EVENTS
- £1,250 in County per 48 hours
- £1,500 Out of County and other organisations per 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE; WHEN BUDGETING FOR YOUR EVENT YOU SHOULD INCLUDE SET-UP AND CLEARING UP TIME IN YOUR NUMBER OF HOURS BOOKED
- Use of campsite, cooking circle, camp fire circle and outside toilet facilities: £2.00 per. Minimum of 3 hours hire, minimum charge £20.00.
- Use of Barn, Mills : £15 per hour, minimum of 3 hours hire.
- Use of Rambler : £7.50 per hour, minimum of 3 hours hire.
Archery. Maximum size of group for archery is 12 participants; cost of a session is £45. Archery is not available October to March.
Please Note: For reasons of safety and improvement of the Blackmore site, it may occasionally be necessary for essential maintenance work to be undertaken during your stay. You will be notified of this prior to your stay, if possible.
For all enquiries relating to Blackmore, including availability, bookings, site visits, general queries, etc please contact:
The Blackmore Administrator
Tel: 01905 797377
E mail: email@example.com